Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

My Aladdin Experience

 We practised our play for around 12 weeks with many dress rehearsals and run-throughs. I would like to thank Mrs Osborn, Mrs Davies, Mrs Smith, and Mrs Roberts. These teachers produced and choreographed the show and without them this how wouldn't be what it was. It was so fun to do this how because I got to meet a lot of great people and saw some awesome costumes. My favourite costume has to be prince Ali's ( the one with the gold/brown/red turban with bells and golden balls strung from it and white clothes with a golden outline. What is your favourite costume? Please tell me in the comments.
















1 comment:

  1. Hello Camryn
    The pictures were great. Maybe you can next time put the pictures on a slide. That was an amazing blog post.
    By George

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post