Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Me As A Diving Giraffe

For my daily task, I chose the diving giraffe. For my D.L.O. I used google docs. It was fun to pretend to be the diving giraffe but it was hard to think of the right words but I managed easily. for my sources, I got the video from the literacy shed. have you done descriptive writing lately? Please tell me in the comments. Also please tell me how you think I did in the comments. 


As I walk out of the changing rooms and up the longest corridor, I’ve ever seen.  I look out at the diving board at my most trusted friend hanging from a trapeze in the sealing. I take a couple of steps back then without notice my legs started running to the edge of the board and I’m off doing a double flip in the air somehow my head slows down that moment and I see all the others looking in amazement . When I look down I see the crystal clear water below me and It is approaching as fast as a flash and the time gets faster and faster until it goes back to normal. I move into a dive position and dive perfectly and I flip underwater then I look up, it's so beautiful underwater. I then swim out of the pool.   As I’m walking to the end of the line I see the other's techniques and they drop another trapezius at a higher diving board. Before I know it I’m at the highest one and once that is done with I walk back to the changing rooms and then I’m done for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Camryn. Remember to use your 5 senses when doing descriptive writing so that the reader has the full experience.

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post