Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

The Strutting Long Neck



For today's task, I chose to describe a giraffe from the short story the diving giraffe. For my D.L.O I used google slides. It was hard to think of some topics to describe the giraffe but I asked for help and got some more ideas and finished strong. I added a photo of the giraffe I was using on the second slide. If you haven't seen the diving giraffe here is the link to the story. Have you done any descriptive writing lately? Please tell me in the comments. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Camryn
    Did you know i also did this story for my writing?
    i really liked that you added a story which was really cool
    Well done!( Angelica)

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post