Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

My Report On Mission Pigeon

For one of my daily tasks, I did a news report on pigeon impossible and I think it is pretty good but please click here to go to the pigeon impossible page and tell me in the comments. Have you ever done a report? Please tell me in the comments. It was really fun to do this but it was hard to write like a reporter. For my D.L.O I used google docs.
Daily news
Interview:

Eyewitnesses of the incident in Washington DC say there was a man flying on a briefcase others say there was a pigeon controlling a rocket. Most say a donut launched the rocket. An eyewitness says they got a look inside the supposed “FBI briefcase”, that could have sent the rocket, and some rumors say that there were two men who were involved. A man has a dashcam recording if the supposed offender running over the road without a briefcase but an eye witness says he got one from another man in an identical black suit. “the pigeon mix up” is what the media is calling it but I personally think it should be called the "donut mix up". As you know this inside report was written and recorded by Camryn        

1 comment:

  1. Well done on using the Think 6 tools Camryn Can you repost this though so that we can read your story? Unfortunately because it is all on one line lots of it has been cut off. I love reading your writing so am looking forward to reading this one.

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post