Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020


For this task, we had to write a story using 3 or more of these things a lamp, a banana, a baseball cap, a movie theater, and a pony. I chose a banana a movie theater a baseball cap and a pony. It was hard to think of a story but I got through. Have you ever done anything like this? Please tell me in the comments   



As the banana walked into the movie theater on his shetland pony he sat at the perfect seat and took
off his baseball cap. He watched and then suddenly “BOOM” after the loud crash the banana man heard
“EVERY ONE OUT THERS A FIRE”. He quickly rushed to the rest of the isles of people and screamed
“EVERY ONE OUT NOW FIRE FIRE” as everyone rushed out he ran to the back where the fire was and
help all the people there get out and called the fire department and only 10 out of 50 people were injured
and no dead but banana man had a 3rd-degree burn on his arm and everyone was grateful and safe.


     

4 comments:

  1. Hi Camryn, we couldn't read your writing because you need to insert it onto a doc. Could you have another go because I'd love to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Camryn - remember to use the Think 6 model and include a title for your blog post.

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post