Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

my half fake story about my mum

for today's writing task we where asked to write a story on one of our parents. I chose my mum. I wrote about her being sucked into a movie. have you ever done anything like this? Please tell me in the comments. it was hard to think of a topic at first but once I had one it was easy to finish the story. For my D.L.O. I used google docs.


It was a bright sunny day and Michelle (my mum) went outside with her bike. She started riding through the forest then she heard a crash and looked over the corner of her shoulder. Then she saw a small space pod and a familiar face inside. She turned back around and then realized the had been sucked into the movie E.T. she ran and helped the little alien and took her back to her house. She remembers that E.T. was hidden in the closet so no one would see him and that what she did a couple of days went past then she realized that she was nearing the end of the movie so she played the rest of the movie out and hopped that she would go back to her normal life after the movie ended. Once it did she was warped back to where she was when she found E.T. and the spacecraft was gone and she realized no time had passed but she still had the memories.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Camryn, great writing. Remember to check for capital letters in your writing but also your blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Camryn, what a clever piece of writing about your Mum ending up in the E.T movie! It sounds like the sort of thing that happens in a dream, great job.

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post