Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

walking trough the woods

For this task, we were asked to write a story about walking through the woods. We were able to choose our character and if we would like to write it in the first or third person. can you guess what my character is before you read it? Please tell me your guess in the comments.


One day I decided to go get my brother for his birthday but he was arriving
at the train station which was a walk through the woods. I stood up brushed
my fur and went out. I could smell the pine needles in my feet and I could
hear the birds tweet. As I headed to the train tracks I saw the smoke over
the trees and started running I got to the train just in time to see my
brother come home for his birthday and we were all a happy bunny family

The End 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Camryn, I love the way you have set out your blog post by including your introduction. I think that you are a bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camryn, I loved how you did this task. At first I thought you were a fox! Maybe next time you could use some more capital letters, full stops, exclamation marks etc, I loved how your title showed us exactly what you are writing about! Daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Camryn. I have no idea what the character is in the story.And do you actually have a brother? Cause I have a sister. my favourite bit was when you headed down to the train stop cause I love trains. Remember a full stop at the stop of a sentence. Other than that good job.

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post